“A breakthrough in catalysis toward efficiency and sustainable future”
Technical sessions at APCAT-8 conference cover wide-ranging topics. Main research theme includes: Catalysis for clean energy & fuels, Environmental Catalysis, Reaction mechanism & kinetics, Catalysis for Industrial & fine chemicals, and Catalytic materials & design
• Selected papers will be published in Catalysis Today or ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering.
• Abstract submission is OPEN until February 25th, 2019.
• To submit an abstract, please visit our website: www.apcat8.com
• If you have any inquiries or require further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is with great pleasure we proudly introduce to you our plenary speakers.
• Prof. Can Li, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CHINA
• Prof. Kazunari Domen, University of Tokyo, JAPAN
• Prof. Daniel Resasco, University of Oklahoma, USA
• Prof. Gabriele Centi, Industrial Chemistry, University of Messina, ITALY
• Prof. Alexis Bell, University of California Berkeley, USA
• Prof. Avelino Corma, Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnical University, SPAIN
We look forward to seeing you in Bangkok during August 4-7th, 2019.
Professor Piyasan Praserthdam
Chairman of APCAT-8